6D5N BENTOTA-YALA-NUWARA ELIYA-COLOMBO
DAY 01: AIRPORT-BENTOTA
Arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed and fetch by our driver cum guide. Clear the immigration and visa formalities. If you do not have anything to be declared to the custom, you may proceed to the green channel to the arrival lounge. Make sure to collect your baggage. Continue the journey to Bentota and spend the day at your recreation. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 02: BENTOTA-YALA
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Yala via Galle Fort and also spend some time to visit a turtle hatchery and mangrove boat ride in Madu River. Turtle Hatchery (The Sea Turtle farm & Hatchery) located at Habadaruwa (southern part of Sri Lanka) and is a non-profitable organization which maintained for the continuity of the sea turtles for the next generation. "Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River" is estuary and the many mangrove islets on its constitute a complex coastal wetland ecosystem. Madu River or Madu Ganga is a lagoon with hundreds of islands providing an authentic and well spent holiday. Visit the Galle Fort, built by Dutch and Portuguese at 1588 is one of the heritage monument that has been recognized by the UNESCO for its uniqueness. Overnight stay at a Yala hotel.
DAY 03: YALA
Today you can entertain yourself with two safaris early morning with packed breakfast. YALA (RUHUN\) NATIONAL PARK is one of the wildlife park most celebrated. It is also famous for a large number of the animal such as elephants, crocodiles, spotted deer and many more. Overnight stay at a Yala hotel.
DAY 04: YALA-NUWARA ELIYA
After breakfast, we visit Nuwara Eliya. "Nuwara Eliya" means the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate (most cooling area in Sri Lanka). The houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Spend the rest of the day with own recreation. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 05: NUWARA ELIYA-COLOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the Colombo to enjoy a city tour. "Colombo" is the commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Also, the mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749.
DAY 06: COLOMBO-AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the airport for departure flight.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Let's explore Sri Lanka! Sri Lanka is famous for travel and tour and welcome tourist from the world over the country. This Tropical Island attracts of his heritage, Thrills, Wild, Blish & Scenic Panorama view.