11D Let’s Go ‘Look Look’ Eastern Europe + Hallstatt
Travel valid: 01 Apr 2018 - 31 Mar / Meals: 8 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Meal Highlights: Pork Knuckle Lunch, Viennese Schnitzel Lunch, Hungarian Show with Dinner / Hotels: 4*
HALLSTATT Most Beautiful Place on Earth Tripadvisor
SALZBURG Mirabell Garden, no. 9 Getreidegasse Mozart House
MUNICH Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt
PRAGUE Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock
CESKY KRUMLOV UNESCO World Heritage Site
VIENNA Schönbrunn Palace
BRATISLAVA Old Town Hall, Primatial Palace.
BUDAPEST Danube River Cruise with 1 drink
INGOLSTADT DESIGNER VILLAGE Luxury Brands at discounted price
DAY 01 DEPARTURE / SALZBURG (Meals on Board)
Assemble at airport for our flight to Salzburg, Austria
DAY 02 SALZBURG / HALLSTATT / SALZBURG (Buffet Breakfast, Chinese Lunch)
Hallstatt: Make a photo stop in Hallstatt, one of the prettiest of medieval towns, perched on the shores of a lake and surrounded by mountains. Towns just don't come any more postcard-worthy than this place!
DAY 03 SALZBURG / MUNICH / INGOLSTADT (Buffet Breakfast, Pork Knuckle Lunch)
- Salzburg: Salzburg, the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, is dominated by churches, castles and palaces. Its picturesque old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Make a photo stop at Mirabell Garden and no.9 Getreidegasse, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart House. Have some free time to explore Salzburg old town with its ensemble of baroque buildings.
- Munich: Enjoy some free time in Munich city centre Marienplatz dominated by the New Town Hall (Neues Rathaus). The monumental, 79 meters (259 ft) high town hall was built between 1867 and 1909 by Georg Joseph Hauberrisser in Flemish Gothic style to alleviate the overcrowded Altes Rathaus nearby. Explore the modern Viktualienmarkt is now a favorite with gourmets. The popular and lively market boasts 140 shops and stalls that offer flowers and plants, vegetables, exotic fruit, venison and poultry, eggs, butter, honey, fish, meat and sausages.
DAY 04 INGOLSTADT / PRAGUE (Buffet Breakfast)
Spend some time shopping at Ingolstadt Designer Outlet.
DAY 05 PRAGUE / CESKE BUDEJOVICE (Buffet Breakfast, Chinese Lunch)
Prague: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Take a walking tour in to view Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Hradcany Castle and walk across the famous Charles Bridge and into old town and view the iconic Astronomical Clock.
DAY 06 CESKE BUDEJOVICE / CESKY KRUMLOV / VIENNA (Buffet Breakfast, Chinese Lunch)
Excursion to Cesky Krumlov: The southwestern castle city of Cesky Krumlov is one of the Czech Republic's finest mediaeval sites. Its Old Town is a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site, a maze of twisting alleys built around the extensive Cesky Krumlov castle. Stroll through crooked, cobblestone streets on foot and soak up the atmosphere of this impeccably preserved medieval gem above the Vltava River, an old town square, with Renaissance and baroque architecture.
DAY 07 VIENNA / BRATISLAVA (Buffet Breakfast, Viennese Schnitzel Lunch)
Vienna: Their home for more than six centuries, Vienna's imperial grandeur is the legacy of the powerful Habsburg monarchy. Austria's capital offers a unique blend of imperial traditions and stunning modern architecture. Visit Schön brunn Palace (entrance included) the former imperial summer residence, and continue on a panoramic tour to see State Opera, Rathaus, and St Stephen's Cathedral.
DAY 08 BRATISLAVA / BUDAPEST (Buffet Breakfast, Hungarian Show and Dinner)
Bratislava: Bratislava is a small historical city, but largest in Slovakia and a youngest european metropolis. Enjoy a walking tour through the old town and some of its highlights like Cumil, Napoleon Army Soldier Statue, Old Town Hall, Primatial Palace, St Martin's Cathedral and Franciscan Square. Enjoy an evening of Hungarian Show and Dinner in Budapest.
DAY 09 BUDAPEST (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
- Budapest: The "Queen of the Danube" is steeped in history, culture and natural beauty. Budapest has long been the focal point of the nation and a lively cultural centre. The city straddles the Danube in the magnificent natural setting where the hills of western Hungary meet the plains stretching to the east and south. It consists of two parts, Buda and Pest, which are situated on opposite sides of the river and connected by a series of bridges. Enjoy a panoramic tour of Budapest's landmark Chain Bridge, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, Gellért Hill, and Heroes' Square.
- Excursion on a Danube River Cruise + Drink
DAY 10 BUDAPEST / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals on Board)
Free at leisure till transfer to airport.
DAY 11 HOME
- Visit of channing outlet is subject to opening hours
- Factory Outlet may be replaced with another to enhance smoother itinerary
- The sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstance.
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located in an alternate city without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible.
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% - 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service fee & Hotel City Tax - Euro 115
- Danube river cruise with 1 drink
- Factory Outlet
- Cesky Krumlov
Total: Euro 260